cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CM Inheritance tree view , entity cross-linking
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:06:45 GMT
I thought about that too. Our problem is that unlike Eclipse we don't
have a nice component for organizing the docked views, that users can
shift around to their liking, so overcomplicating the view will make
it unpleasant for many people.

Also the idea of links between Obj and Db layers does not contradict
your suggestion (or the current layout), as it is about quickly
jumping to a related object, no matter which view it is in.

Andrus