cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: wiki pages design
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:48:13 GMT
On a related note, we need some visual separation of the docs for
different versions on the site. I've seen more than one case when
users go confused, e.g. when Google returns an old version of the docs
for a given search term. I guess after 3.0 goes final, we can remove
1.2/2.0 docs from the site completely, and refer people to Cayenne
downloads for the old docs, and then style 3.1 and 3.0 docs differently.

(Also as I mentioned before, multiple versions of the docs reduce our
google ranking for a given search term, but that's a separate story).

Andrus