cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.0RC2
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:45:24 GMT
We can I guess, although it's a bit of a pain (a new profile, then
sharing the repo so that somebody other than me could do it)...

I suggest a simpler path - switch to tag, and then do mvn clean
install locally. From the ASF legal point of view this is the same as
staging on objectstyle.org, as when deploying to Apache, I will not be
cloning a "staged" version, but rather doing "mvn clean deploy" myself
from the tag again.

Andrus