cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CM Inheritance tree view , entity cross-linking
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:58:14 GMT
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Another idea is to allow quick movement between DbEntities and ObjEntities.
> This can be achieved by providing extra links (maybe via right click? or an
> extra icon next to the main tree icon). This is applicable to both Default
> and Inheritance views.

+++

This is my single biggest annoyance when working with a large model.
I kind of miss the EOModeler combined view.  That was convenient.  I
know there are differences between Cayenne Modeler and EOModeler, but
the fact I didn't have to do extra scrolling to see the DB-side vs the
Java-side (and even ObjC -- I go way back) was really nice.

I need to free up some more time to work on a few of these things.  Sigh.

Thanks,

mrg