cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: wiki pages design
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:29:46 GMT

On Feb 17, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Adrian A. wrote:

> If you decide to use Docbook, I would gladly help with the
> conversion of the Cayenne documentation.

Before we decide, I guess somebody has to build a prototype showing
how that would work using a few pages from the User Guide. I am
interested in the following aspects. Ari or Adrian could you please
comment:

* Authoring process (do we have to edit XML by hand?)
* Maven support
* I assume the same doc source can be published as HTML on the web,
and as PDF for the release. What does it take to wrap HTML in our site
template? A Velocity template I guess?

Andrus