cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Dombrosky <dom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restart RC2?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:29:01 GMT
Just so you know, I'll probably be reopening CAY-1376.  I checked the
source and it looks like all of the calls to getTableAlias() are
fixed, yet I'm still seeing the wrong alias used on a column.

Don't hold up the release for me though.  I still need to generate a
simple test case to be able to debug this issue, and I probably won't
get to that until sometime this weekend.

-Dave