cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Project site links
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:05:25 GMT
Now I see the menus are updated. Very cool.

Although it looks like the autoexport for 3.0 space is not fully
working. E.g. compare this wiki page with autoexported page - the are
different:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC30/Tutorial+Starting+Project
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial-starting-mapping-project.html

Andrus