cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Project site links
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:18:40 GMT

On Jan 22, 2010, at 12:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I got to that page from a link on the site. I guess something was
> cached. Now the tutorial ToC looks correct. Strange.
>
>> The Confluence export thing doesn't deal with deleted pages very
>> well.
>
> Yeah I know. The way I handled it in the past is by deleting old
> pages inside a cron'd rsync script.
>
> Andrus

Found it (after a report on the user list). "Getting Started" link in
the main menu on the left points to:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/quick-start.html

While it should point to

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial.html

Ari, I didn't change the templates, as you may have some local
uncommitted changes to them. Just one note on deleting obsolete pages.
I was using the following script to accomplish that, manually adding
newly obsolete pages once they were deleted from wiki:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/site/trunk/tlp-site/bin/site-sync

Andrus