cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne, release 3.0RC1
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:49:33 GMT
On Dec 26, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Just posted the new release artifacts:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0RC1/
>
> Please evaluate and cast your votes.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrus

So let me cast one final +1, and summarize the tally:

Malcom Edgar +1
Andrey Razumovsky (PMC) +0
Aristedes Maniatis (PMC) +1
Kevin Menard (PMC) +1
Andrus Adamchik (PMC) +1

So the release passes and I will post the artifacts shortly.

Thanks everybody. We are making more frequent releases now that 3.0 is
approaching its final stage, so this requires more time commitment to
evaluate the releases. Once we get over this milestone, it'll likely
slow down... Even though I like the current pace :-)

Andrus