cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Zissis Trabaris" <z.traba...@insysware.com>
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:47:06 GMT
Are there any plans to add DB index definitions and generation in the
DBEntities in the near future? We are currently managing these outside
of the Cayenne xml and using SQLTemplates to generate them when I sync
the models to the DB. It would be nice if we don't have to maintain that
code if Cayenne would handle it for us.

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
z.trabaris@insysware.com <mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com>  *
www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.