cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: EJBQL client-side challenge
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:25:39 GMT
Actually looks like we can reproduce this problem. EJBQLQuery does
query compilation on the client, and that accesses DbRelationships. So
this is not related to naming, but rather to the use of joins.

A fix can be rather invasive, so how does everybody feel about making
EJBQL a server-only feature in 3.0 and doing necessary refactoring in
3.1?

Andrus