cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Hudson test against MS SQL server
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 08:37:11 GMT
This is so great! Perhaps jtds can be fetched via maven?

 - Tore.

On Jan 8, 2010, at 01:01 , Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> Thanks to the hard work of Tim Ellison, we now have MS SQL server installed in the Hudson
cloud. Andrus, since you now have access to all the Hudson slaves (I only have the master),
could you update the connection.properties on all of them to add the new MS SQL database we
can run tests against. I'll send you user/pass when I get them. I guess we'll also need to
install the jdbc drivers everywhere (I'm sure maven can't pull them down).