cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <nirvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne, release 3.0RC1
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:25:12 GMT
My Windows VM is acting up, so I quit on that and only tested in MacOS X.

Results:

HSQLDB:
=======
No failures

Derby:
====
Tests in error:
  testDifferentEntity(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)
  testExists(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)

MySQL 5.1.38:
==========
No failures

PostgreSQL 8.4.0:
Tests in error:
  testNullParameter(org.apache.cayenne.query.EJBQLQueryTest)

The Derby ones, IIRC, are just an issue with the test environment.  I have
no idea what's wrong with the PostgreSQL one, but given that no one has
tripped over it, I'm okay dealing with it in RC 2, should one be warranted.

So, I'm +1 on this release.

--
Kevin