cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: 3.0 -> 3.1 experience
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 01:20:54 GMT
I hadn't looked at 3.1 before, but sure enough, the Ordering
true/false and Ordering.DESC/ASC are gone.  I had deprecated them for
3.0, but didn't know they'd be gone so quickly.  :-)

mrg

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Tore Halset <halset@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I wanted to test my project with some stuff in svn trunk aka cayenne 3.1. As I have not
been a good guy and fixed all the deprecated warnings in my project, I had some work to do
in my code to get it to work with 3.1

> Here are a list of the things I had to change. The first item gave me a lot of work,
the others was not a big deal. After the upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1, I got around 200 compile
errors to fix in one project..