cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Project site links
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:32:27 GMT
Thanks for fixing that. I've been offline for 12 hours now (which seems to be the longest time
away from this internet thing for years!).

I'll put some notes in svn about how the two scripts are being used at the moment. And for
the most part, I do try to keep the confluence template updated in svn. Just be sure to update
all the templates if you change something: there are quite a few Confluence spaces now and
for consistency I try to keep them all in sync, even the DataViews one.

Cheers

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis