cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r902045 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/pom.xml
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:23:53 GMT
On 22/01/10 8:40 PM, andrey@apache.org wrote:
> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=902045&view=rev
> Log:
> trying to make clover work

Yeah, I've got some uncommitted changes to try and do the same. But I suspect the problem
is that all the maven poms don't fall into a nice hierarchical tree. I know Andrus has goals
of not sucking in too many poms for end users, but I still think it is causing problems.

What I've been trying is:

* making all the group ids the same
* setting everything up with a strict parent/child structure so that clover/maven can find
all the code within needing anything installed

But I've still got some problems, and not enough time to work on it all.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis