cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Hudson test against MS SQL server
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:32:54 GMT
On 8/01/10 6:50 PM, Evgeny Ryabitskiy wrote:
> Exactly what I dreamed about:)
> When you got there Oracle, Sybase and DB2, I will be totally happy.
> We could add JDBC drivers as dependencies in test scope of Maven.

We could, but I doubt there would be anywhere for maven to fetch them from. Microsoft are
hardly likely be running a maven repository.

As for Oracle, mysql, etc, they are all waiting until a new server is commissioned by infra
for running databases. We already have dibs on getting those installed and I'll offered to
help set it up with the infra team.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis