cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Hudson test against MS SQL server
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:01:39 GMT
Thanks to the hard work of Tim Ellison, we now have MS SQL server installed in the Hudson cloud.
Andrus, since you now have access to all the Hudson slaves (I only have the master), could
you update the connection.properties on all of them to add the new MS SQL database we can
run tests against. I'll send you user/pass when I get them. I guess we'll also need to install
the jdbc drivers everywhere (I'm sure maven can't pull them down).

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis