cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Known issues
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 08:58:43 GMT
How do we want to deal with this? A list of known issues at the top of the release notes file?
Or else just a link to the Jira with a search for issues still open and reported in 3.0 (which
means it is dynamic and constantly updated as new issues are found). If the later, we need
to do more triage to separate out real bugs from support requests and feature requests and
also some really old 1.2 bugs which aren't relevant.

Ari

On 7/01/10 6:47 PM, Andrey Razumovsky (JIRA) wrote:

>       [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1266?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

> Andrey Razumovsky updated CAY-1266:
> -----------------------------------

> This issue is nasty, but I'm afraid it cannot be fixed easily since nested SQL statements
are *required* for Oracle fetch limit/offset. So let's release without it

>> Joint prefetches with fetch limit and offset do not work on Oracle
>>
>>                  Key: CAY-1266
>>              Fix For: 3.0RC2
>>

>> Joint prefetches do not work on Oracle(when at least one column name in root and
prefetched tables has the same name (this is the most common case - source and target join
columns have the same name). Example of invalid SQL:
>> select * from ( select tid.*, ROWNUM rnum from (SELECT DISTINCT t0.DOCID, t0.DOCTYPEID,
t0.DOCDATE, t0.TIMESTAMP, t0.DOCDATEBEGIN, t0.DOCDESC, t0.DOCNAME, t0.DOCEND, t0.DOCDATEEND,
t0.DOCSTATUSID, t0.LABELID, t0.DOCNUMBER, t0.DELETED, t0.DBUSER, t0.FOLDERID, t0.DOCDATEAGREE,
t1.DBUSER, t1.DELETED, t1.TIMESTAMP, t1.CUSTOMERID, t1.DOCID, t1.KCADOCID, t1.KCADOCTYPEID,
t1.KCAID, t1.ORGSID FROM DOC t0 LEFT JOIN KCA_DOC t1 ON (t0.DOCID = t1.DOCID) WHERE t0.DOCTYPEID
= ?) tid where ROWNUM<=30) where rnum>  0

--
Aristedes Maniatis