cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <amania...@apache.org>
Subject Cayenne 3.0 RC1 released
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 08:46:53 GMT
Cayenne 3.0 Release Candidate 1 has arrived. We are well on the track for a final release very
soon now. In fact there are no known issues at all which haven't been already fixed for the
upcoming next release candidate.

A few fixes have been made between beta 1 and RC1 and you can see them here:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY/fixforversion/12314338

It is currently expected that RC2 will be the final release for Cayenne 3, unless something
unexpected turns up. We've said it before, but now is really a good time for you to try Cayenne
3 in your project. If you want a team of motivated developers to quickly jump on any issues
you find, you need to tell us as soon as possible so we can address it before the release.

An overview of the major changes in 3.0 is available:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/guide-to-30-features.html

We have a simple upgrade guide for users of previous releases:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/tags/3.0RC1/docs/doc/src/main/resources/UPGRADE.txt

Please give Cayenne 3 a spin. It will make your programming work 25% more enjoyable...

   http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html

--
Aristedes Maniatis