cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r902045 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/pom.xml
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:41:24 GMT
2010/1/22 Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org>

> On 22/01/10 8:40 PM, andrey@apache.org wrote:
>
>> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=902045&view=rev
>> Log:
>> trying to make clover work
>>

> Yeah, I've got some uncommitted changes to try and do the same. But I
> suspect the problem is that all the maven poms don't fall into a nice
> hierarchical tree. I know Andrus has goals of not sucking in too many poms
> for end users, but I still think it is causing problems.

No, maven reactor build order is always the same. Just somewhy same
generate-sources tasks in main and clover lifecycle produces different
number of files (specifically, Node.java). I see someone already faced this
trouble and that's why there is Ant delete task. I only changed its
directory to correct one and now Cayenne-doc builds successfully