cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 3.0RC2
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:26:21 GMT
Accidently right after starting playing with new artifact  CAY-1368
apperared, which I find rather serious. Also some problems with EJBQL are
reported by users. CAY-1368 is now fixed, other issues will probably do this
week. Since this is expected to be latest milestone, may I ask that you
redeploy artifacts after EJBQL issues are finished and we test it again?

--
Andrey