cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne, release 3.0RC1
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:50:52 GMT
Okay, this is somewhat wrong test.
Null is set to parameter "a" in "select p from Painting p WHERE
p.toArtist=:x"
This is surely (and correctly) generates something like SELECT ... FROM
PAINTING WHERE ARTIST_ID=NULL.
Postgres needs IS NULL statement. Since EJBQL supports IS NULL, I think this
is not a bug and we either remove this test completely or mark it as
non-postgres when we'll have such feature

--
Andrey