cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing JGraphs and the new project model
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:23:02 GMT
Hi Andrus,

Generally I see the trouble of keeping current graph storing engine. But
currently I'm very very busy here, so I'wont be able to accomplish that in
nearest time. So if the issue really blocks you, I suggest complete turning
off graph saving as quick temporary solution (unless someone wishes to take
the work, of course). Anyways, I've no objections to saving graph to other
location

--
Andrey