cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Singletons in Cayenne and problems. Can I use multiple transactions?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:20:28 GMT

On Dec 1, 2009, at 6:12 PM, Evgeny Ryabitskiy wrote:

> Transaction is not aggregated
> to DataDomain (inside called static method of Transaction class) how I
> was thinking before.

Well, Domain acts as a factory for the transaction, based on its own
configuration. In 3.1 we'll have a DI container that is a factory of
everything. Although there will be 1 DI container per Domain. So it is
not going to change in 3.1.

> Callbacks can be add after initialization as a set of Delegates (now
> there can be only one so I can't say this transaction is fully
> cross-domain working).

Yeah I also don't like a single delegate model (and may change that in
3.1). Nothing would prevent you from aggregating multiple delegates
within one delegate on your own, but since we are talking about
possible improvements, this is a valid point.

Andrus