cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Oracle tests
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:38:57 GMT
We don't have per-DB tests. There's some weak support for excluding
certain tests on some DB's (see
org.apache.cayenne.unit.AccessStackAdapter).

Olga recently did the research of an implementation of per-DB test
capabilities. This hasn't been discussed yet in detail, but this is
something that I'd like to have in 3.1... Specifically this would
require migration of the tests to TestNG, and organizing the tests
into "test groups". Each target database can be associated with one or
more test groups. So DB-specific stuff can be placed in a DB-specific
group.

For now AccessStackAdapter and subclasses are the only way to achieve
that.

Andrus