cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Zissis Trabaris" <z.traba...@insysware.com>
Subject RE: CayenneRuntimeException not found in ROP client jar
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:55:49 GMT
I realize that trunk code is 3.1. We run tests against the trunk code every two weeks in order
to ensure we take care of any refactoring needed for future releases early and have enough
time to take advantage of any new features. It seems that someone moved CayenneRuntimeException
out of the client.jar but left the ClientChanel dependency on it. We would have caught this
earlier but our build scripts where mistakenly including the server jar in the client distribution.
We just fixed our build scripts and this issue now came up.

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River Road, Grand Island,
New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 * z.trabaris@insysware.com
* www.insysware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Gentry [mailto:mgentry@masslight.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 12:24 PM
To: dev@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: CayenneRuntimeException not found in ROP client jar

The trunk code is Cayenne 3.1 ... unless you are wanting to play with
3.1, I think you grabbed the wrong code.  CayenneRuntimeException
exists in the 3.0 Beta 1 release:

~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-client/3.0B1> jar tvf
cayenne-client-3.0B1.jar | grep CayenneRuntimeException
  1238 Tue Nov 03 21:16:12 EST 2009
org/apache/cayenne/CayenneRuntimeException.class

mrg