cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: EJBQL improvings?
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:42:08 GMT
Yes, we probably should, as well as finishing EJB3.0 missing pieces
like support for constructors and OUTER joins (IIRC these are the 2
things not working in Cayenne 3.0 EJBQL)...

Also probably should rename it to CQL (Cayenne Query Language) to
avoid wrong associations and allow us to add our own extensions (e.g.
add support for DB expressions).

Andrus