cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <nirvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne, release 3.0RC1
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:37:59 GMT
I hope I don't come off as a jerk with this, but you're voting on more than
just a release in the grander sense.  You're voting that the binaries work
as advertised, that there aren't any packaging issues, that the gpg
signatures match, etc.  It's more of a quality control step at this point.
 If you don't have time to test them, that's fine, but it probably shouldn't
be a +1 vote at that stage, IMHO.

--
Kevin