cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CayenneRuntimeException not found in ROP client jar
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:34:17 GMT
OK, just wanted to make sure you knew it was 3.1 in the trunk.  :-)

I'll defer other comments to the guys who work with ROP, though.

Thanks!

mrg

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Zissis Trabaris
<z.trabaris@insysware.com> wrote:
> I realize that trunk code is 3.1. We run tests against the trunk code every two weeks
in order to ensure we take care of any refactoring needed for future releases early and have
enough time to take advantage of any new features. It seems that someone moved CayenneRuntimeException
out of the client.jar but left the ClientChanel dependency on it. We would have caught this
earlier but our build scripts where mistakenly including the server jar in the client distribution.
We just fixed our build scripts and this issue now came up.

> Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River Road, Grand
Island, New York, 14072, USA
> Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 * z.trabaris@insysware.com
* www.insysware.com

> CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.