cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CayenneRuntimeException not found in ROP client jar
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:23:36 GMT
The trunk code is Cayenne 3.1 ... unless you are wanting to play with
3.1, I think you grabbed the wrong code.  CayenneRuntimeException
exists in the 3.0 Beta 1 release:

~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-client/3.0B1> jar tvf
cayenne-client-3.0B1.jar | grep CayenneRuntimeException
  1238 Tue Nov 03 21:16:12 EST 2009
org/apache/cayenne/CayenneRuntimeException.class

mrg