cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Another modeler bug ...
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:07:33 GMT
I agree that hunting down the problem in the EOF import code is a
lower priority.  I would even say it shouldn't stop 3.0 final from
being released, but the fact that the modeler will save something it
can't load should be fixed.  That Qualifier: field is free-text for
someone to type in and they can hose themselves unintentionally now.

I'll create a Jira for the Qualifier field/validation.  I should
probably create a separate one for the EOF import.  We have a lot of
EOF models here, so I'll look into it.

Thanks,

mrg