cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Another modeler bug ...
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:04:01 GMT
I still need to delve into this to get more details.

Yesterday a co-worker imported an EOModel and saved it.  Later on he
re-loaded the project and the DataMap fails to load.  I just repeated the
steps and verified it.  The problem lies in the stored fetch specifications
that were imported as Cayenne queries.  When we deleted the <query> parts
out of the map XML it loaded.  I haven't had a chance to try to figure out
which query was the problem yet (there are over 20 of them), but if someone
has recently done something with the query loading code, please let me know.

Thanks!  :-)

mrg

PS. This was a modeler I built on 12/15, post B1.