cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: DI-based configuration works
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:26:00 GMT
Is creating a separate module needed or would that just add more
confusion?  Would there be yet another JAR that shows up in the Maven
repository for people to have to decide what they want?

Seems to me the server side needs to be able to load the model, but
only the Modeler needs to be able to save.

mrg