cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Hudson unit test runs
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:12:31 GMT
On 12/12/09 1:08 AM, Рябицкий Евгений wrote:
> Is it possible to deploy somwhere Oracle Database Express Edition and run Hudsun Unit
test on it? Better if it will be near Hudson builder.... could Apache provide some server
for that purposes?
> Of couse I can deploy Oracle server at my home computer but this Hudson test are not
going to be stable:)

I'm working toward that goal, but first we need to get the resources in place to be able to
run all the databases we need for testing. That requires co-operation from Apache infrastructure
people. So, in the first instance I'm just working on all the simple databases which can run
in memory or be launched from within java.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis