cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject new javadoc
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:07:46 GMT
I've finally wrestled Hudson/maven into submission:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Cayenne/job/Cayenne-doc/javadoc/

Once I figure out how, I'll get them copied into the Cayenne web site folder. But at least
they are building ("javadoc:javadoc" did not work, but "install" does), and the script in
my p.a.o account which breaks every few weeks can be retired. I'll set up a second project
to build docs for 3.0 as well.

I got so excited that I'm in the middle of trying to get Clover and Findbugs working as well.
Then for an encore, I'm getting close to running automated tests against H2 and Derby as well
as h2sql. But every time I change a config setting, I need to wait an hour for it to build
and see what happened.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis