cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject 3.0 tutorial
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:33:33 GMT
Finally I was able to update the tutorial for 3.0:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC30/Tutorial

The cool thing about it is that it only requires the Maven Eclipse
plugin, and bypasses all the Eclipse nonsense related to running
webapps using maven-jetty-plugin. It doesn't add any more advanced
features (listeners, caching prefetching), but I guess we can write
separate tutorials for those.

Ari, one more thing that I can't find in archives... What was the
remaining Confluence problem that prevented us from publishing
CAYDOC30, and switching submenus under "Version 3.0" to CAYDOC30 (and
also switching "Getting Started" menu to the new version of the
tutorial)?

Andrus