cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.0 tutorial
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:26:04 GMT
But of course Maven has its dark side too. Namely, you can't rely on
public repositories to store any given artifact version for any
prolonged time. Besides Derby that I used is having a broken pom that
works from Eclipse (as m2eclipse plugin uses a workaround), but
doesn't work from the command line.

Looks like we'll need to put all dependencies in the objectstyle.org
repo for it to still work next month.

Andrus