cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: tests against other databases
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:59:45 GMT
On Nov 12, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2009, at 9:29 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
>
>> Sure, except Ari's question is about not hardcoding this path but
>> allowing maven to define it.
>
> Hmm.. How is that hardcoded? It is in a config file specific to each
> user.
>
> Andrus

Hudson example is the first time we actually run into a problem with a
user not being able to write in his own home dir. So yeah, having a
set of properties overriding connection info is a good idea. Not sure
we need to put that in Maven though. The code processing
connection.properties file can default to system properties as well.

Andrus