cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne versions on the website
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:33:30 GMT
On 25/11/09 11:51 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> * menu reading "3.0 (in development)" should probably read "3.0 (beta)"

Once the space is copied, all the templates need updating, so I'll do that later.

> * Javadocs for 3.0 are generated from 3.1 trunk

Done. Give it an hour or two. This is something only I can do for now since they are generated
from my own p.a.o account. But I'm working on moving this across to hudson.

> * we need to fork 3.0 space in Confluence and create 3.1 menu item on
> the site.

I tried, but Confluence is throwing an error. I'll report it.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis