cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: tests against other databases
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:56:47 GMT
On 10/11/09 10:52 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> connection.properties entry is the minimal requirement

Can we avoid that file somehow so that it can run within Hudson since HSQLDB doesn't need
it. I'm not understanding why I'm seeing

   INFO: Invalid connection key 'h2', trying default: internal_embedded_datasource

Is that due to the missing connection.properties file?

I've set Hudson up to run all the combinations of databases we give it, just as soon as I
solve this problem:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Cayenne/job/Cayenne-trunk/

Ari

--