cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject beta 2
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:45:57 GMT
Please note that the beta 2 milestone is available now in Jira. Please assign to it any work
which you are aiming to complete in that time frame. In accordance with previously agreed
goals:

* no new features are to go into beta 2 for Cayenne core
* new features for Modeler must all be implemented by beta 2

We can decide later whether this next release will be called beta 2 or RC1. I propose we give
it no more than 4 weeks.

Ari

--

ish