cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:46:13 GMT
On 2/11/09 6:52 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I will rebuild the release artifacts (maybe even delete the tag, and
> create a fresh tag from STABLE, as it contains substantial bug fixes
> from last week), but let's wait till we come to some conclusion on the
> Lachlan's issue.

Lachlan spent some time on this today and identified the cause of the problem. It was purely
within our code and so Cayenne is exonerated from the problem. It was triggered by the change
in lifecycle naming, which is why it was evident only with the new release.

Anyhow, onward with the beta release!

Regards
Ari

--