cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:01:49 GMT
On 2/11/09 6:52 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I will rebuild the release artifacts (maybe even delete the tag, and
> create a fresh tag from STABLE, as it contains substantial bug fixes
> from last week), but let's wait till we come to some conclusion on the
> Lachlan's issue.

I'm not sure if Lachlan will be online tonight, but do you have enough information about this
issue? Because I'm really busy with other things, I haven't been following along in detail,
but I can ask Lachlan to spend some time at work tomorrow (in about 14 hours from now) to
help create a test case. Unless you already have a clear lead on what needs looking at.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis