cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-javadoc-plugin slowness
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:00:16 GMT
I noticed that too.. Thought it could be only for the first build.
Obviously, it isn't. Here's results of our Hudson builds for latest
javadoc-plugin versions:

ver 2.5 - quick, fails with jdk6
ver 2.6 - slow, succeeds with jdk6
ver 2.6.1 - slow, fails with jdk6.

I'll do some investigation and consult the plugin team..

--
Andrey