cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ольга Ткачева <tkachovao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1 - take 2
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:22:04 GMT
I running tests. All tests worked as in last Beta, except one test - *
testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest).*
It failed on db2, sybase and sqlite. We did this test for
*CAY-1067<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1067>
* (likeIgnoreCase is not supported for CLOBs in MS SQL adapter)

All list:

Oracle, postgres, h2 - successful

*h2 (2 *Failed tests: and 1 error test)

   - test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetPrimaryKeyToDbTest)

   - testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

 Tests in error:

  - testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)
-- NEW

 *Sybase (1 *Test in error:)
   - testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)
-- NEW

mysql (2 Tests in error: )

   - test1MBClob(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextClobTest)

   - test1MBBlob(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextBlobTest)

  Derby (2 Tests in error: )

   -
testDifferentEntity(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)

   - testExists(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)

  DB2(2 Failed tests:)

   - test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetPrimaryKeyToDbTest)

   - testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

  SQLserver (1 Failed test:)

  - testFetchLimitWithOffset(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

--
Olga