cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Beta 1 ?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:46:16 GMT

On Oct 8, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

> It shows CAY-1239

I am ready to sacrifice this one.

> CAY-1276 on the way to Beta1. And, we'll have to

Yeah, need to finish that. I will chat Olga - hopefully we can do it.

> finish CAY-1191 which is Undo/Redo to be able to release 3.0B1.

Traditionally we don't freeze the Modeler in Beta, as officially
Modeler code is a black box to the users. It is frozen for stability
reasons at the next stage - RC (release candidate), so this one won't
get in the way. CAY-1260 is another Modeler issue that I just
reclassified as 3.0, since it is almost done, but may not be finished
by B1.

Andrus