cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:34:34 GMT
Hello.

I have tested it with our internal application junit test suite on
PostgreSQL, Derby and MS SQL Server. No problems found.

I have also done some testing of the modeler. As I have used the
modeler with earlier 3.0 versions, the upgrade-project message was a
bit strange. "Project needs an upgrade to a newer version. Older
Project Version Detected: "3.0". Upgrade?" "3.0" is not such an old
version.. I have read the separate thread regarding this issue.

So, my vote is: +1

  - Tore.