cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r824078 - /cayenne/main/trunk/pom.xml
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:01:41 GMT
On 12/10/09 7:35 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
> And given that this is just for your hudson environment... wouldn't it
> be better to use a profile so that it's isolated.

Perhaps. On the other hand, it is better is the CI environment is identical so that any problems
are identified there and not once we've built artifacts to distribute to the world.

On 12/10/09 4:32 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> BTW, as a backup plan I can import all needed snapshots to
> http://objectstyle.org/maven2/ which is already referenced from Cayenne
> POMs. Just give me a list of artifacts.

That is probably a good idea. We just need the snapshot version of surefire to get around
this bracket bug. I don't see an obvious way to avoid the brackets in Hudson without affecting
every other project in Hudson, and I don't want to be responsible for widespread breakage...

Anyhow, Andrey has patched it for now. Let me see about the mail server.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis