cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Can Cayenne run on google AppEngine/Java?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:40:28 GMT
This is actually the problem where I currently work.  Although I'm
working to change that, but it is a slow effort.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Joseph Schmidt
<joseph_schmidt71@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From my very short experience with Cayenne (totally newbie), I start to believe that
Cayenne's biggest problem is it's "visibility".
> This is also a problem for the users that would like to use it: they have a hard time
convincing project managers (not because of some missing standard or feature, but because
of "critical mass" and visibility - many don't even know that it exists).